The research activities of INIDEM Business Law School englobes the promotion and improvement of investigations that later could be published and disseminated as case studies, articles, books or compendiums.
Bearing in mind the main objectives of INIDEM Business Law School, the main research topics to approach are:
• What is the effect of law in the business activity?
• What is the relationship between the diverse branches of corporate law and the exercise of business activity?
• How does the development of the science and art of administration affect law?
• What are the best practices in matter of business legal advice?
• What are the best practices in the management of Law Firms and Corporate Legal Departments?
1) Since the year 2011 the promoted activity in INIDEM Business Law School has been the organization of courses, specializations, graduates and masters programs in matter related to law and business.
2) Since 2011, INIDEM Business Law School promotes the organization of courses, specializations, graduates and master programs in field related to law and business.
In the year of 2012, INIDEM Business Law School launched the first LL.M in Law and Management. This program combines the corporate law with business courses and professional skills workshops, for the growth of business legal advisors according to the requirements of the modern practice.